Apr 27, 2006

Our Yard

I know I've posted pictures before of our house, but it was winter time then! I snapped these a couple of days ago so that everyone could see our yard when it's so green.
This is my favorite tree in the front yard....
and this bush was blooming the other day when we got home. It's so cool when you don't expect flowers to be in a certain area and they come out and surprise you.
And this is our backyard. We have a shed and Zac just put me up a clothesline. I'm going to try to hand up clothes when weather and time allow!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Kia, how much room to you have? Is that all YOUR yard? I mean, it's huge, and if it is, all your yard that is awesome!!!! :) I think it's adorable and I'm glad you posted it, because I don't remember any pics of your house. Maybe you did that before I got on here.
Anyway, Luke and I are going to work over the next 2 or 3 days to get our apt. rearranged. We are hoping to get it cleaned up, and rubble free. ;) That is clutter free. We want to move everything around AGAIN to maybe make more room :)
Okay, thought I would say hi. Brady is adorable, in ALL the pics and although it looked a little dangerous with him up on that car, I know that you would gladly thow down your camera to catch him. RIGHT????!?!! :) lol
Okay, love, Jules

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...