Apr 22, 2006

Reunion in Tallahassee

Our trip to Tallahassee was great! It was so much fun seeing my brothers and grandparents again...and I LOVED meeting Ethan and Kaylee.
Here's a picture of the BOYZ. I forgot to put Brayden in the picture - he was napping at the time.
I think this one is adorable because Ethan was trying so hard to hold Brady's head up for me to take the picture.
This one kind of worked but by then Ethan was tired of saying "cheese" and Brady was still out of it completely.
Micah brought his girlfriend Leslie with him and it was nice to finally meet her. We had heard so much about her from Micah that it was nice to actually know what she looked like!

Granny Toole and the kids, Great Granny Toole to them!
THe only way we could get Brady to not pout during these photos is to put the pacifier in his mouth. As you can see from the picture up top of the 3....he wasn't enjoying the photo shoot.
Zac and I stayed with my Great Granny Windham while we were there. I think it is so cool that these kids have a Great Great Grandma!

4 comments:

MOM said...

I'm kinda digging Brady's hair style...loking sorta like Grampy's!!!

MOM said...

The great grannies and the great, great granny are looking like they are having a blast getting to have time with those new babies. How special for them that you and Josh would make extra effort to get them together.

MOM said...

Wow! Does Leslie have striking eyes or what!! I look forward to getting to know her; especially since she may become family.

aubrey payne said...

how cool to see the fam together again...i bet having all them grandbabies around made those grannies and great,great grannies HAPPY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...