May 16, 2006

Presents

I'm posting this blog ecspecially for my mom so that she can see the things that I got from her! This is the rug that I got at Pier 1...I love it because it is velvety and it give our room a little bit of "spice."
Here it the ottoman I got. I'm VERY happy with this find because I use to have an indian basket that I was using for an ottomant but everyone kept sitting on it. Well, I liked the look of having a basket there, but an actual basket wasn't sturdy enough. So...this ottoman LOOKS like a basket and is sturdy enough for people to prop their rumps on.

And this is some of the changes I have been doing to our room. I made new blue linen curtains, and I got new lamps. Where the rocking chair is I would like to get a comfy little chair that I can use for my "reading corner." We are also in the process of looking for a new bed. So...there ya go mom.

1 comment:

MOM said...

I love the rug...bet your feet do too all those times you get up for Brady. The lamps are really cute and of course I like the soft blue you chose for your curtains. You have a natural decorator's talent. Oh, and I'm real glad you got a real ottoman -I don't know how much longer that basket was gonna take everyone sitting on it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...