Jun 15, 2006

Nothing To Do


These are pictures of tonight's bath. The second one is of Brayden blowing spit bubbles - his new past time. I'm waiting for Zac to get home from coaching. Brayden is already in bed and I'm done cooking Zac's dinner...I vaccuumed the living room, made a batch of peanut butter cookies (this month's cookie from Martha Stewart Living magazine) and I've washed the dishes. I could go watch HGTV some more and dream about my future kichen with granite countertops and all stainless steel appliances...but instead I resort to posting MORE pictures of Brayden. I'm so in love with the little man I can't help myself!!!

1 comment:

MOM said...

I wish I could blow bubbles with Brady Boy...does he giggle after like his mama did when she learned to do such?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...