Sep 23, 2006

Happy Birthday To ME


Today is my 22nd birthday. I never really celebrate or anything, which is good because Zac is coaching the entire day. He did wake me up at 7 am however to tell me "Happy Birthday" before he left. My dear Mother in Love is baking me a carrot cake on Monday so I am super excited. So..I'll have pics of that later. Lately I've been playing "nurse" because both the boys have been sick. Brayden has had a fever the last two nights (last night it was 104) and Zac has a had fever on and off and a sore throat and chest.
I'm ready for all of THAT to be over with. My friend Hava is coming to see me today so I'm super excited about that. I just made a pot of starbucks so I'm off to have some. Hope everyone out there has an awesome time with today being the first official day of fall!

4 comments:

The Toplovs said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Alyssa. Even if you don't celebrate much, take time to think over all of God's goodness. Wish I could join you for a yummy piece of carrot cake. Have a great day.

kate said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
i can't believe you're not with your sweet loving husband sharing your day o' birth! soccer's important and all, but he could let them have a day off, eh?
hmm.
i'm glad my mom's there to bake you a cake -- she's good at that.
i wish i were there to eat it with you and wish you the happiest of happinesses!
love ya :-)
kate

Anonymous said...

Happy Un-birthday!!! Hey, I missed the real day, but we might as well still celebrate. How does if feel to get "old" huh? ;)

Erika Ruth said...

Happy Birthday girl!! I remembered this morning as I wrote the date in my prayer journal. Love you mucho. thanks so much for posting pictures of your family. I look at your blog almost every day.

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...