Oct 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Josh


Happy Birthday to my dear brother Josh. He is 26 today ... I can't believe that. I still remember him wearing this hot pink baseball cap that I just loved in Elementery school - I can't believe he's been serving in the Air Force with a wife and two kids. Time just goes by so fast.
Anyways, I love you Josh and I miss knowing you. We haven't lived around eachother since I was a freshman in highschool...hopefully we can make up for all that lost time in the future.

2 comments:

Josh said...

Wow! Who is that freak of nature??? Obviously someone with refined taste and a sense of style! I don't feel 26...do I look it? Take that back...I got out of bed this morning and I felt something crack...I think it was my back...nope, nope, it was just the cracker Kaylee left for me under the bed...I'm not getting old after all! Thanks for the tribute Kid-o...that means a lot. I love and miss knowing you too, and we will make up for it!

aubrey payne said...

pretty darned distinguished! happy b-day josh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...