Nov 9, 2006

Fun at the Park

This morning we had a good time at the park. Get ready to view quite a few pictures because I haven't added recent ones for a while. Here is Zac and Brady riding the lizard thingy....
Here is Brady upset after experiencing a "nose thump" from the black handle thing.
Here is me striking the coolest pose ever with the fall leaves
Ahhhh....little man with his mommy. Seriously though, I have the cutest child of all times.
And Zac....demonstrating the fun way of pushing a child....
And me...demonstrating the PROPER way to push a stroller.

4 comments:

MOM said...

Is it possible that the parents were having more fun than the child at this particular outing?

Rockin' Robin said...

My thoughts exactly, "Mom"!!! You guys ARE so much fun! I love your love of life!

aubrey payne said...

you make a very trendy trio...very trendy indeed.

The Toplovs said...

Looks like you had a blast at the park. I'm jealous b/c you're still wearing short-sleeved shirts in fall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...