Nov 12, 2006

Mmm Mmmmmm

Well my friends, the holidays are upon us. My family always has this layered bean dip on Christmas Eve night, but today while I was making guacamole I thought to myself" Oh my gosh!!! I have everything in my fridge to make bean dip." I had made pinto beans the night before....so I just whipped this little tasty treasure out....my family was most impressed.
Brayden definitely liked it. He's so funny...he loves avacado, tomatoes, he loves black olives...ohhh, and the other day I made a spicy tortilla soup which he also loved. I'm glad he likes spice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks super good! now i'm craving bean dip...wonder if i have the stuff to make it in my fridge?

MOM said...

That's Grampy's boy! Spice is good for him:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...