Sep 4, 2007

Out with the old - In with the new

Here is our old linoleum floor. Pretty disgusting....Okay, the picture doesn't actually show how dirty it always looked. I seriously could not get it to look clean even if I scrubbed it on my hands and knees.
Here Zac is after the got the new flooring in and they had put back all the cabinets. He had to take out the cabinets, diswasher, oven, all that stuff and then tear out the old floor and put in a new floor.


Then after the new floor was in we tore out the linoleum and he and his dad worked VERY hard putting in our new laminate flooring. Neither one of them had ever done this before but the did absolutely marvelous.


I feel very special that they worked so hard to give me a pretty kitchen and a floor that I wouldn't fall through whilst doing the dishes. :) Doesn't it look beautiful?







4 comments:

Toplovs said...

Hey, it all looks good, but I liked the kitchen mat you had down before on the lino. Zac and his dad seem to be jacks of all trades.

aubrey payne said...

i am SOOOOO impressed...it looks super professional!!! yeah!!!!

kate said...

whoa nelly!!!
i have such studly men in my family! i'm very amazed by their skills!!
good job pops & bro!

Anne said...

YES! this is a big improvement! good job on all the work and on picking out something stylish...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...