Dec 23, 2007

Sweeties

I wasn't sure which picture I loved more...so I put them both. Grandparents....there in large format so you should be able to print them without a hitch. THis was our SECOND Sunday going to church in a row....whohooooo. Brady loved nursery and supposedly he colored basically the whole time. The nursery worker was impressed - always makes you feel good when someone is impressed with one of your kids. And Trinity slept through almost the whole sermon, I only missed the last 15 minutes. I love this church's worship time because the kids get to stay in the service and dance and sing and clap. Hopefully Brady will see the joy in worshipping Jesus.
Zac and I did something different this year for Christmas. We went ahead and opened gifts a couple days ago because he's working Christmas Eve when we usually do presents. We didn't want to do it Christmas Day because there is a church service at 11 am and we would like for our whole day to be centered around Christ's birth and fellowshipping with other believers. I don't believe that I have ever FULLY made Christmas day about Christ, so this year I want it to be different.

3 comments:

Grammy said...

They are SO beautiful! Thanks for posting in the big format. I'm printing them off right now!

Lindsay said...

They are adorable! I can't believe how much Trin has changed just since your last post!! She is beautiful!

kate said...

she really does have some sweet little looks on her face in these pics!
wish i could see those sweet faces in person!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...