Jan 16, 2008

Doctor



Yesterday I got me and the baby all dressed, everything packed to go to the pediatrician and run some errands...I gave her tylenol because she was going for shots. After tons of running around and my perfect planning I got to the office at 11:58 for my appointment at 12. The lady wondered why I was there, so I was like "for Trinity Corley's 2 month check up." She informed me it wasn't until NEXT Tuesday. Oh my goodness...my perfect planning went to pot. I'm losing my mind...having two children is very different then having one. By the time she has her 2 month appointment she'll be 3 months!

1 comment:

The Toplovs said...

That is such a funny story. When you only have one kid (at least for me) going out to an appointment is so exciting, but I suppose with two it's more of a chore than anything. Good to hear that you at least got some errands out of the way.

I really see mostly you in Trinity; she is so gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...