Jan 25, 2008

We got a 13 pounder

I FINALLY got to her 2 month appointment....now that she's 3 months. Anyways, everything is lookin good. She weighs 13lbs 2oz and is 24 inches long. They gave her her vaccination and a new oral vaccine for something that starts with a R...I forget the name. Anyways, I didn't realize they were giving her that one until I saw the nurse sticking it in her mouth...I was kind of upset because Brady never got that Vaccine and even though I'm no doctor I think they're giving kids way to many vaccines these days....anyhoooooo....she was fine save the LOUD crying and gnashing of gums after her shots. Twas very sad to see my wee babe in such
pain.

1 comment:

The Toplovs said...

Yeah, I can see how you would be upset that the nurse didn't even explain what she was doing, she just stuck the needle in.

Trinity is gaining weight fast, huh? Very sweet and healthy looking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...