Aug 19, 2008

New and Shiny

After having a broken door knob for probably over a year, we finally found a replacement for half the price that they normally cost...yah!!!! Zac finished putting it on a couple days ago and I just can't quit admiring. Everytime I open the door I just think "Goodness this feels so great having a something new and shiny and it's never been used by anyone else." I love little joys.

And the next thing I'm very excited about and SUPER grateful to Zac for doing all the labor behind my "scheme"....is our newly painted porch. Use to all of the chocolate brown stuff was just plain ugly cream paint with chips all in it. We painted the pillars chocolate and then all interior borders chocolate with a white border...I thought it would look good with the shutters. I just love it. I'm excited about fall and being able to make a beautiful wreath for the door....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...