Sep 6, 2008

Psalm 143:8


This morning has been a little difficult. So much to be done and both the kids are cranky and sleepy. I just put Brady down for a nap and it's only 9:30 am and he's already in dreamland. Very strange because he normally only takes one nap a day and that's around lunchtime. Anyways, Zac is gone finishing his race ... this is my third day in a row with no adult companionship. :) This is the verse that God gave me this morning..I don't think I've ever read it before and I'm so glad it's mine now.
Psalm 143:8
Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning,
for I am trusting you.
Show me where to walk,
for I give myself to you.
Such an encouragement to know that I am not alone today and that even with grumpy kids I can walk alongside the Lord, my Companion. I'm making baked beans and chicken for dinner for when Zac get's home. It will be nice to have an evening together...tomorrow he has another shift so I'm REALLY looking forward to Monday!

1 comment:

MOM said...

I hope you had a wonderful evening with your Zac...we have had a lovely day in Florida with your cousins visiting, your brother Micah and Lesley, and yes, with Grand Pa. We look forward to being with you again soon. Just think, Friday you will get to share those beauties with their Uncle Micah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...