Dec 6, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

I posted these pictures on facebook but then realized many of you aren't on my facebook...so I'll share them here too. I think this picture of Brady is halarious because it captures him just how he was...totally trying to figure out what all this white stuff falling around him was. It was like he was thinking "is the sky falling?" After we explained that it was snow for Christmas he was overjoyed. Now everyday he wonders why it doesn't snow.


Here's our tree from this year. It came out lovely...I think it's my favorite of the 4 we've had in this home. Gosh...that's so weird that this will be our FOURTH Christmas in the same place. I've never lived in the same home day by day as long as I have in our little Tunnel Hill abode. Sometimes I long for change (I think most people that have traveled around their whole lives are like that) but then at other times it's very comforting that everything is familiar and mine. We had a special time just with our Brady decorating the tree. We decided to leave Trin out this year knowing it would maybe take away from Brady's time as she is kind of in a "grab it, rip it, destroy everything in site" stage. :) He love his tree...every morning he comes out of his room and points at the tree and says "lights on?" for us to turn on the twinkle lights. Today while Zac is at work I think Bray Bray and I will wrap a few gifts.


4 comments:

MOM said...

Thanks; I kept wondering where the tree was! I am so happy for Brayden this year. He has reached a year that he will remember many things that take place. I can hardly wait to be with you guys Monday.

Toplovs said...

The tree looks so cute decorated and I'm glad that Brayden could be a part of this tradition in your family.

Rockin' Robin said...

Bray's so TALL!!!! I can't believe how much he has grown! Love you all SO much!

Lesley said...

your tree turned out great and the picture of brady is adorable can't wait to see you at christmas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...