Mar 29, 2006

Boys


Brady is learning to sit up!!! He is pretty good at it too...he still wobbles a lot but sometimes he can hold himself up all alone. His shoes look very large in these pictures...they really DO fit.


Zac was watching soccer on television yesterday and Brady sat with him and watched the television forever. Then, this morning, Zac was looking at soccer videos on the internet and Brady LOVED it. He got super excited and started kicking and swinging his hands. I think he just like the noises the computer was making!

4 comments:

kate said...

what cute boyos! i was looking back through your blog and noticed there's none of the 3 of you together! you need a little family photo. and i don't have one myself, so i'd probably steal it off your site and print it out. sorry i never got back to you about the wedding photos, but i'm glad you found some! all the ones i have are on my computer that doesn't have the internet so they would have been no good to us...

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

I never have anone around to take pictures of the three of us!!! I guess I need you around to take a little photo shoot!

Grammy said...

Hey there!

I keep forgetting to check the blog page out. I finally realized that this is probably the best way to get in touch with you! Also, it's really fun to see the pics.

You do a really good job on this blog. I'll try to be a more faithful viewer and comment leaver.

Love you,
Grammy

Grammy said...

By the way, do you need more pictures of your wedding sent to you? I've got a bunch on my computer I can send if you want others.

Grammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...