Mar 29, 2006

Wedding Pictures

Here are some photos of our wedding that my mom just e mailed to me. Anyways, Ashley asked me to post some so here ya go. We were married January 3rd, 2004 so I had a winter wedding. I found the material for the bridesmaid's gowns and had them sewn up...I really like the way the coloros all turned out.
My maid of honor was my dearest best friend Aubrey Payne, and Havala Bower was my only bridesmaid. Zac had his 3 brothers as groomsmen...some great lookin' boys!
Oh... my advice is to ALWAYS make your veil if possible. The one's at David's Bridal were $100.00 and we made mine for about $3.00 !!!

3 comments:

MOM said...

Beautiful then....beautiful now. What a fun wedding it was.

JLW said...

Very Smart. I made my veil too, I just couldn't justify spending that much money on a cheap piece of netting! You guys look great, very beautiful!

aubrey payne said...

ahhh! good times..now look at ya! a house, a yard, a be-a-u-tiful baby boy...i'm just so proud of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...