Nov 29, 2006

Christmas Is Here

I love these white poinsettias. I thought that they were green though until someone corrected me a couple of days ago. Recently I've been finding out that I pronounce a lot of words wrong. For instance, yesterday we were Christmas shopping and there was this girl walking on the sidewalk. I was noting outloud how velumptous she was when Zac and Melody cracked up. I had no idea that it was prounced ... well, that the word is veloptous. This whole time I've been calling curvy ladies veLUMPtous.
This is Brady's Christmas ornament for this year. I have hopes of getting my children an ornament every year that they live with me and then when they get married someday, being able to give them their box of decorations.

Zac stringing the lights. I want you all to know that I brought that tree in over my own shoulder and I shoveled up some dirt into the bucket and everything...all by myself while Zac was at his flag football game.



Ahh....so glittery. It looks better in real life though...the ornaments just don't show up well in the pictures I've taken.



The tired couple. This was late at night.......





And so was this......





Brady checking out the tree this morning. He came out of his room and was taken by suprised that a tree had grown in the middle of our house. He likes it though....he's having a hard time not wanting to touch the packages underneath.




3 comments:

aubrey payne said...

i really like your hair like that, alyssa...its super cute!

The Toplovs said...

The tree is looking great and so are you both (umm, three).

Erika Ruth said...

I say VelUMPtuous also.... never heard it any other way. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...