Dec 26, 2006

Christmas Eve

My family has the tradition of Christmas Eve becoming a snack/feast frenzy. Basically you don't really eat much that day and then you just snack instead of eating a so called "meal." So, the Corley's were all nice enough to allow me to continue that tradition and they all came over to our place where we ate and opened presents.
I made a cracker and cheese platter, a cheese ball, 7 layer bean dip, a cherry and pineapple platter, olives, veggie platter with ranch dip, and then the before mentioned cookies. Oh yah...egg nog and hot cider. Yum yum. Can't wait for next year.

I have had so much fun getting to know Kate. I'm happy that she and Brady finally have met and have become pals. Seeing them together is very "tender."



When I opened this drawing from Kate I cried. It was like as soon as I tore back the paper and saw Brady's little eyes I realized that I no longer have a baby but a little boy. It's fun to see him changing and growing but I miss my baby and am ready for another one.



This is at the end of present time....everyone looking over their gifts.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...