Feb 18, 2007

What's Up?!!!

I can't believe that my last post was on the 8th!!! What's happening to me?! Well, for one I've been keeping very busy....I also haven't been taking as many pictures since it seems like we are always inside. It's been so cold it's no fun being in the great outdoors so instead of posting picture after picture of Brayden playing in the same spot in our living room...I've just been neglecting you all.
We all came down with a stomach virus which was a joy - to be sure. I think Zac and I both felt like we might just die, and then...snap!!! It was over. I'm feeling better but don't have an appetite at all. Just trying to scarf down a piece of toast this morning was work in itself.
I'll try to post more regularly...sorry to all of my fans for my lack of communication.

1 comment:

MOM said...

Thanks for the update...I don't mind looking at Brayden in the same spot! He has the most beautiful blue eyes.

Hope all are on the mend now from that virus!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...