Jan 5, 2008

Kiddos


I call this picture "Sleeping Beauty." I'm so proud of this picture because I think Trinity looks like a little angel.

Zac took this picture of Brayden because he said that he was standing like his cousin Peter. So cute. Brady has been running around in only underwear since he has to use the restroom like every 30 minutes it seems....he's still getting use to going on the potty. I think sometimes he says "pee pee" just so he can go read on the toilet though. It's funny too because it's so cold now that he runs around in a sweater, slippers, and underwear but no pants.


Trin will be 10 weeks on Monday and then her appointment is on Tuesday. I might have to cancel the appointment though if I can't get a babysitter because Zac is working and I just don't want to take both the kids out at 8:30 am in the 15 degree weather. Plus, the pediatrician will make me feel bad if Brady is there but I canceled his 2 year check up!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Hee Hee! He's so cute! His U. Dan likes to hang out in the restroom reading, too, especially when there's a lot of people around and he needs some peace and quiet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...