Jul 23, 2008

Pictures of us from the wedding

I just decided to post pictures of the wedding that include our little family so that Kate can put the ACTUAL REAL ones on hers. :) Anyhoo...the picture above has Zac's entire family...all brothers and wives, kids and grandparents and great grandparents. Trin made the 10th grandchild on his side....there are only 5 grandchildren on my side so far. :)
I love this picture. I love the way it captures the happy expression on Brady's face - he sure does love playing with his daddy.


Trin...very serious the whole day. Darn.

Zac is the youngest Corley child for all of you that don't know this....



Love this except for Trin's eyes being closed!





Love this picture! We haven't had a professional picture taken since our wedding so it was really fun. The grass looks romantic but let me tell ya...I was eaten alive by chiggers.











3 comments:

Lesley said...

i very much like these pictures. very nice of you and zac especially

Grammy said...

I can't tell you how happy and grateful I am that you are part of our family!

The Toplovs said...

I like the second one of you and Zac kind of off to the side. It looks more like it was not staged and I love the coloring of the picture as well. It must have felt great to have some professional shots taken!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...