Jul 30, 2008

Nine Months

Trin turned 9 months old yesterday and for some reason I thought today was the 29th...so I'm a day late! Funny too because I never buy her anything and yesterday I got her this cute little baby girl blanket that has fire trucks on the back...so now I feel like my purchase was justified. Well...it was justified anyways since I got the blankie on clearance for 6 dollars. I'll have to take a picture of the blanket later though because I realize it's kind of hard to picture some for a little girl with big red trucks on it. It really is sweet though. Enough about the blanket...
Today I have found her several time just standing all by herself. Only when she actually notices that she isn't holding on to something does she get scared and start to fall. She is learning what "no touch" means and also when she screams I blow in her face so she's learning not to scream at me. She just started showing her little attitude and it's so funny coming out of her little bitty mouth! It cracks me up!
I have not a clue what she weighs or how long she is because I've decided not to go to anymore pediatrician visits until after she is a year old...maybe not even then. I have my reason but one thing that helps me not feel bad about this decision is that every few months we have our WIC appointment and they always weigh her and check iron and stuff. Basically I'm just not vaccinating her anymore for awhile until her body is bigger. She's much smaller then Brady was at this age though but I think she's still like 16 or 17 lbs.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Way to go! I'm just really nervous about those vacines. I'm glad you're holding off on them. What a tiny little thing! She really does take after your mom.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...