Aug 1, 2008

New "do"

Today Zac and I were cutting Brady's hair and decided that we would just make it shorter and shorter...this is what happened. It looks really cute but he looks like such a different kid to me. He looks older too...what inspired me to cut his hair was this morning I took all his bangs and pinned them back and i saw his adorable little forhead and told Zac we should go ahead and chop away. I really want him to have longish hair but right now it is just too silky and always in his eyes.

5 comments:

Grammy said...

Oh my gosh! He does look different, but I like it SO much! He has beautiful hair, but it was a bit hard to see his sweet face. Maybe later he can have that longish hair. Give him a big hug, squeeze and kiss from Grammy!

JLW said...

I seriously wouldn't have even know that was Brady if you hadn't said it! He looks about 5 years older! I really like it though, boys should look like boys, sometimes the longer hair on little ones can be a bit more girlish (Jude's hair is slightly long right now and I keep thinking how "pretty" he is - but I don't think that is always a good thing! Ha!) I'm totally into longer hair though - maybe when he is a little older it will be easier? :)

Lesley said...

o my goodness he's so cute with short hair... he's always adorable but i really like that change! you can see the beautiful face you and zac gave him

kate said...

wowzers!!
love it!
there's just something about a nicely groomed boy...
i always like nick with his hair and beard cut. although the comparison of my hairy husband to this angelically adorable toddler is almost grotesque... forget i said anything.

The Toplovs said...

Well, I've always liked shorter hair cuts on boys, so I think this one looks so darling and grown-up on Brayden. Of course, he did look darn cute too with his wispy blond hair.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...