Oct 13, 2008

My Babies

Only a couple more weeks till Trin's big day. I say "big" lightly since we have no special plans as of yet. I figure as long as she gets a present or two and a cake to dig her hands into...her birthday will be a success. Plus...she won't remember a thing but I need pictures of her all excited so when she's an adult she can see that I celebrated her. :) I feel like a celebrate her everyday...therefor, for me, no pressure for a party. I would kind of like to have one for Brady since he will be three soon but I think that will be VERY small as well.


Brayden plays outside so much...I'm a little sad about the approaching winter. At the same time, I'm super excited about all the little traditions we have. For instance, every afternoon a cup of cocoa with marshmallows...baking cookies...this year hopefully some baking for others so that we don't consume an extra 20, 000 calories by Christmas.



Overall, we're doing just swell. Trin is cutting a couple of teeth but besides a few wimpers here and there and her body being slightly warm, you'd never know she were in pain. Brady is learning about conversations...like he tries to ask questions and answer constantly. He'll say a sentence and then try to put in a new word at the end. For instance the other day:
Brady : Papa John made that car (wooden toy)
Me : You're right, Papa John did make that car
Brady : Gran Jan made that porch swing
Me : No, Gran Jan didn't make the swing but she did make this blanket.
Brady : Yah (swedish accent.) Grampy made that house!
Me: No, Grampy didn't make that house.
And so on and so forth. It's funny that kids actually have to learn a language.


1 comment:

MOM said...

Your babies are so darling! You have been blessed; and I feel I share in those blessings. It is wonderful to be GranJan...hope things settle around here so I can visit you or you visit me soon. I miss your beautiful smile and cheerful chats as much if not more than playing with your children. God is good ALL the time! 'member that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...