Dec 1, 2008

Little Stomach Bug

Look at those eyes? Can we just all yell "PRECIOUS" together?! Not that I'm biased or anything but I really think she is just the cutest baby ever created. Poor littleness woke this morning smell of...ughh...throw up and her hair was matted. I felt SOOOO terrible! I don't know what time she was sick in the night or anything and she woke up in a good mood and doesn't seem sick at all. But, she has the Big D and I just found out that a couple of other little kids got it last night too. Can I just say that I do not like nursery. I like it for the fact that parents can sit and listen to a sermon without having take care of kids...but my kids always get sick the day after church. Ugh.


1 comment:

Grammy said...

We most certainly can! PRECIOUS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...