Dec 18, 2008

Only A Day Away...

Tomorrow is Brady's 3rd birthday. I keep thinking back to the night that Zac and I went into the hospital at midnight, I was so scared and so excited. Something about that first baby...the wonder of the whole birth process...the pain and then the reward. Three years ago! I just don't know where time has gone. We're very excited about tomorrow though as I let Brady pick out the kind of cake and frosting...the color of his birthday plates. He's very excited too as he keeps saying "Tomorrow have cake and ice cream with Gran Jan and Grampy."

A family at the fire department gave us this big aquarium and turtle that is now Brady's personal pet. We keep him in Brady's room and he's just crazy about little *Pete.*
I went to my doctor's appointment on Monday and so far I have gained 3 lbs and the baby's heart rate is perfect. My doctor says I don't know how to be pregnant because i never tell him anything that's wrong with me and I'm super healthy. :) Well, I just know that if I tell him any of my uncomfortableness I'm just wasting my breath because there's really nothing he or anyone can do about it. Plus, I really am feeling just fine. I've been able to actually fall asleep during the day about once a week so that nap is quite nice. I have a lot more energy though now too... I've done the bathroom, mopped the kitchen and dining room, done laundry and I baked a loaf of bread and I'm feeling fine.
Okay...there's our little update...stay tuned for birthday pics!

2 comments:

MOM said...

Oh fun! We are looking forward to sharing his birthday tomorrow! We should see you early so have some coffe for me.

Jeanie said...

Hi Sweets! Wow it's amazing to me that my (borrowed) little girl has a 3 year old! Isn't God good! Love you to pieces dear one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...