Jun 12, 2009

Ready!

As you can all see from this VERY unglamorous picture of me....I'm ready to pop. I went to the doctor yesterday and baby Tristan was weighing about 7.5 lbs....meaning that if he's carried until his due date he will be around 8.5 -9 lbs! Brayden was induced a week early and he was close to 8 lbs so I don't know why this surprised me. All I can say is... "PLEASE come early Tristan!" Of course the doctor offered me the option of going ahead and planning the induction - do they know how tempting that is?! I'm so very uncomfortable and feel lazy and like I can't get one thing done...thinking about the possibility of actually having the baby in my arms next week - oh goodness, it took everything I could to just say "no, I'll wait at least until his due date." I go back next week to see how far dilated I am...I'm hoping for like 3 cm. :)

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Oh boy! You sure do look ready!! I can hardly wait to see that little man!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...