Aug 21, 2009

QT Time with Dad

So, the other day I went out for a couple of hours and left this guy here alone with the kids..... When I get home, this is the scene in my front yard. Seems as if two little caucasian indians had taken up residence in a couple of tepees and had eaten all the hot dogs in the house....
The kids had so much fun and I thought Zac had been VERY creative. I NEVER would have thought to make tepees for them even though I remember doing that as a kid.

They were so tired they just played and then went down for little siestas in their private abodes...


Trin pretending to be asleep...I love the way she closes her eyes so tight. :)



Kind of a cool/freaky picture Zac took. Brady loves fire...




Lounging eating peaches - the good life. I feel so sorry for kids that don't have a father figure in their lives - ecspecially QUALITY fathers - I'm glad mine have one, and so are they. :)





3 comments:

Grammy said...

We LOVE these pictures!! What a fun thing!

Lesley said...

That seems like so much fun. i used to have a pvc pipe teepee that my mom sewed and i loved it so very fun to see

The Toplovs said...

What a great idea to entertain the kids. My sister and I use to make Teepees in the jungle. :) Hurray for QT time with dads. Zhenya took Jaida out the other night for icecream.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...