Feb 12, 2011

My Little Red Cap

Be prepared for extreme cuteness....EXTREME. Aunt Kate sent Tristan this hilarious hat...at first I couldn't decide what I thought about it...I'm not indecisive anymore. I LOVE it. It was a bit chilly out this afternoon (it's so nice saying chilly instead of freezing) so I needed to keep Tristan's head covered...except the little Koala won't EVER keep a hat on. This one has a snap under the chin...problem solved!
And talk about bringing out the roses in those cheeks!!!








Big sister thought he was pretty cute too.
Today was really enjoyable for me...full of projects and organizing. Our back room/office/storage/Brady's bedroom needs MUCH work. I need it to be used in several ways but it needs to look like it has a *purpose* for when it goes back on the market. So...I'm trying my best to make it look like an office without spending much money - if any. I love a good challenge...I started today making some changes and the rest will need to wait on my hubby and some paint. :)
In other super exciting news....I'm getting a new oven and dishwasher tomorrow! Ours are from the 80's so we decided to go ahead and just update them....still just plain white (no stainless steel people) and Lowe's is delivering them tomorrow! We went to Home Depot first and they had an oven on sale that we liked...but we then went to Lowe's and they matched it and then took an additional 10% off....kerching!
Brady asked me last night what color our new oven would be. When I told him that they were white he said "mom, why do you keep getting white?" I told him that since we are trying to sell our house we are updating things but not wanting to pour in a ton of money...but that someday I would like to have stainless steel in our *forever home.* He said he prefers black...just like his daddy. :) Pictures soon to come....




5 comments:

Toplovs said...

Funny. Jaida would have asked me the exact same question as Brayden asked you b/c she retains so much information and is a walking question, all day long! :)

I have to say I'm with Zac on the black appliances. After cleaning several homes with stainless steel appliances I have decided that they LOOK great, but seem to show smudges and fingerprints way more easily. I bet your white ones are going to look great for the sole fact that they are brand NEW!!!!

kate fried said...

SOOO cute! and i still maintain that tristan's a zac clone.

Anonymous said...

Yay for a new oven and dishwasher!!! I love the little hat too, super cute and even better that it stays on!

MOM said...

I am with the boys! I love my black stove way more thatn the new stainless steel one I used on furlough. And white is good; I'd actually have a hard time deciding which to buy brand new...white or black.You know me, I paint everything black though!!
Enjoy them!

Melody said...

I LOVE your blogs! Congrats on the new kitchen appliances.

The hat is adorable and I like the snap.So for the knitted version for Finn, do you want a snap or ties?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...