Apr 2, 2011

Hips, Pain, and Love

So I'm feeling very brave posting this picture so early in the morning - like they say 'a picture speaks a thousand words'....or something like that. I hope this one sends the message out there "I am large, I know it...I am uncomfortable....I know it - come early baby." I figured out through a little *search engine* action exactly what has been going wrong with me for the past 5 months. There's a little paragraph about it here ....but basically there is this hormone when your pregnant that softens the pelvic regions and makes standing on one foot painful...rolling over in bed totaly excruciating...and I have it to the max. I'm trying to just take hot baths and do squats and such to help baby move down...but really I don't want him to be too far down since I'll be alone this upcoming week. :) I'm 36 weeks now and the doctor says doing very well....1 cm dialated. Hurrah....only 9 cm to go! I dream of baby Finn in the evenings...can't wait to see his little face and smell his little body. Pregnancy this time has filled me with so many strange feelings....but one has stayed the same....complete love and an obsession with this little person I haven't met yet.

2 comments:

House of Lovelock said...

Aww! So sorry, I had that with Zara so bad I couldn't walk the last 6 weeks. :( Its not fun, but it went away immediately when I had her, even though they told me it might last for 6 weeks after the birth! Hopefully your's will too!

CorleyMom said...

yep! there's a baby in there! but not for long!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...