May 8, 2011

Thank You Lord




Thank you Lord for beauty that I can see and hold every day. Thank you for good times and bad times...all serving the same purpose...to grow me up. Thank you for my 4 little loves that you have given to me, let them feel that they are my everything and that they each have captured this little mama's heart. Thank you God that you have allowed me to be a mother...not just once or twice...but four times now. When I see my babies, tears come to my eyes from the reality of "fearfully and wonderfully made."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys have the most beautiful family! Congratulations and belated happy Mother's Day! It seems like yesterday when we had our 4th. He'll be 15 in June! Enjoy every second! God Bless!

Madeline said...

Well said! You've got some beautiful little ones!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...