May 14, 2012

We Made It....

  We made it. I feel wonderfully happy but overwhelmingly exhausted today. So much traveling and packing and unpacking and decisions and good byes and hellos - I've met my "change" quota for 2012.
 Our house meets our needs perfectly...just enough space and storage plus some. :) I have flowers and trees and even birds (yesterday there was a squirrel circling around my bird feeder....)
 The kids love their backyard and can run barefoot and hoot and holler (maybe not as loud as they would like) and I have a kitchen floor that doesn't sink in when I walk on it, and a bathroom that doesn't smell like black mold. I feel very spoiled and totally blessed.
 The kids are adjusting okay. They are very excited to see new things and to spend time with family...Brady has at least one huge outburst a day right now but that is too be expected after his life just got turned upside down. He loves his room though and we are still working on it to make it more *his* space. Trinity has the *girl room* of all girl rooms...Tristan and Finn have lots of space to run and jump (Finn to crawl and toddle around.) I'll be posting more shortly....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...