Jun 5, 2009

VBS

Theme : "At the name of Jesus every knee should bow in Heaven and on earth and under the earth..." Philippians 2:10
This year I was a worker at VBS taking care of the infant room from 8:30 am until 12:30 pm....kind of long days for me but still lots of fun to be involved and do something different then washing dishes and cleaning up my house (even though maybe I SHOULD have been doing those things. :) Brady had a blast doing super cute crafts and singing songs. I don't see him interact with other kids very much so I was pretty pleased with his behavior all in all. He really loves people and has a blast playing and learning.








1 comment:

MOM said...

He was acting so grown up yesterday with his self-made back pack. What a blessing for him to have had that time with others. And what a blessing those volunteers have been to other mommies such as yourself. VBS is awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...